This Yummy recipe is a favorite in our house. Enjoy them as a delicious after dinner dessert, or as morning breakfast.
- 1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 3/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the oil, eggs and water. Gradually add the honey and beat until thoroughly combined. Add the vanilla and gradually begin adding the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Fold in the apples and spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Fill the cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.
Recipe by Homestead Treasures
Calories: 2536kcalCarbohydrates: 344gProtein: 31gFat: 124gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 34gMonounsaturated Fat: 74gTrans Fat: 0.5gCholesterol: 327mgSodium: 460mgPotassium: 562mgFiber: 8gSugar: 223gVitamin A: 552IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 292mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!