Country Sausage Gravy
This Country Sausage Gravy recipe is so easy you won't believe it could taste so good!
- 3 TBS Butter
- 1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper or to taste – optional
- 1 pinch Salt optional
- Place Butter into a Large Frying Pan melt over Medium Low Heat.3 TBS Butter
- Add Sausage and stir while cooking until cooked through.1 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- Add Flour and stir until flour turns Medium Golden Brown
- Slowly add in 3 cups Milk while stirring constantly until it reaches Gravy Consistency.
- Add Pepper and Salt to Taste, Stir. Pour over Biscuits and Enjoy
Recipe by Homestead Treasures
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!