This recipe for dry rubbed chicken wings uses only 3-ingredients, is extremely easy to make and a great party pleaser!
New Orleans Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs. Chicken Wings approx. 20 wing pieces
- 1-2 TBS Olive Oil
- 2 TBS New Orleans Rub
- Dry wing pieces with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Place wings in a large bowl and rub olive oil into each piece.
- Sprinkle half of the New Orleans Rub onto the chicken wings and rub in. Flip the wings and sprinkle remaining Rub onto wings until all pieces are fully coated.
- Place a baking rack over a shallow baking pan. Place seasoned wings on rack.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, flip each wing, then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Turn on oven broiler to a low heat and broil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Enjoy!