Quick Pickled Cucumbers
Choose fresh, crisp cucumbers for this recipe. Assemble in the morning and serve at your picnic lunch or dinner.
- 8 medium cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups white vinegar
- 8 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons pickling salt
- 1 teaspoon Pickling Spice
- 2 teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- Place cucumbers in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine vinegar, water, honey, salt, pickling spice and parsley. Pour over the liquid and weigh down with a plate.
- Refrigerate for three hours and serve.
Recipe by Frontier
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!