Rosemary Balsamic Roasted Carrots
Roasted carrots brought to life with organic rosemary and a maple balsamic glaze make an exquisite simple side dish.
- 1 tbsp Rosemary leaf
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 12 medium-size carrots with stems peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a high-rimmed baking sheet, spread carrots and drizzle olive oil and maple syrup over top, followed by rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss until carrots are well coated.
- Cover stems of carrot with a sheet of foil to prevent burning, then roast carrots for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and drizzle balsamic vinegar over carrots. Toss until carrots are well coated, then cook for an additional 5 min
- Do your best to ensure the carrots are relatively the same size for even cooking.
Recipe by Simply Organic
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!