Tuscan Tomato Salad
Here’s an easy, elegant way to serve your bounty of tomatoes.
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano Leaf Cut & Sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Basil Leaf Cut & Sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Sage Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Granules
- 1 pinch Black Pepper Medium Grind, Organic
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 thick slices bread Italian, French, or sourdough work nicely
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Brush 2 tablespoons olive oil on the bread. Sprinkle with the oregano, basil, thyme, sage, and garlic. Place on baking sheet and broil until browned. Cool, then break bread apart into bite-size pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil and vinegar.
- In serving bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, olives, and bread. Toss with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with pepper.
Recipe by Frontier
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!